Drew Mortgage Associates offers a wide range of FHA home loan mortgages to provide qualified borrowers with access to the best rates and programs for your situation. We are licensed as a mortgage lender in Boston, Worcester, and Peabody, so we can shop the market to find the product that’s right for you. We’re also approved by HUD as a direct lender.
Low Down Payment Mortgages and FHA Loans
You may qualify for an FHA loan that may have many benefits such as:
- 3.5% down payment, as opposed to a 5% down payment on traditional loans, and it can all be gift money or your own money.
- Flexible underwriting terms.
- Higher loan-to-value ratio requirements than conventional or other loan programs.
- Manufactured homes may qualify.
- You may qualify for a loan two years after a bankruptcy.
- You may qualify for a loan three years after a foreclosure.
If you have a FHA loan now, refinancing your mortgage can be easy! Ask us about the FHA Streamline refinance program.